Our flagship campus has already started to influence the national ed reform conversation. We were featured in Tom Vander Ark’s list of “100 Schools Worth Visiting” and have hosted thousands of visitors, such as the co-CEO of Teach For America and the co-founder and co-CEO of Achievement First.
Since our founding in 2011, our organization has worked hard to accomplish the following:
- Reimagine public school architecture
- Build a waiting list of hundreds of families
- Create one of the most diverse schools in all of Austin
Here is our HB3 Early Education School Board Plan.
Here are results associated with other public Montessori programs around the United States, compiled by the Association Montessori Internationale:
- Montessori Education Provides Better Outcomes than Traditional Methods, Study Indicates
- Evaluating Montessori Education
- Outcomes for Students in a Montessori Program: A Longitudinal Study of the Experience in the Milwaukee Public Schools
State Accountability Results
Federal Report Card
You can find our federal report card here. The federal report card is also available by request and is posted in the school bulletin board.