Our flagship campus has already started to influence the national ed reform conversation. We were featured in Tom Vander Ark’s list of “100 Schools Worth Visiting” and hosted more than 50 national visitors in Year 1, such as the co-CEO of Teach For America and the co-founder and co-CEO of Achievement First.
Since our founding in 2011, our organization has worked hard to accomplish the following:
- Receive a charter from the State of Texas during the most competitive application round in the history of the state
- Raise half a million dollars in start-up funding
- Connect with more than 1,000 interested families
- Purchase nine acres of land for our permanent home
- Open a school with 479 students from diverse backgrounds
Here are results associated with other public Montessori programs around the United States, compiled by the Association Montessori Internationale:
- Montessori Education Provides Better Outcomes than Traditional Methods, Study Indicates
- Evaluating Montessori Education
- Outcomes for Students in a Montessori Program: A Longitudinal Study of the Experience in the Milwaukee Public Schools
State Accountability Results
TEA requires Improvement Required-Year 2 campuses to submit a Turnaround Plan for the 2018-2019 school year. We invite you to review the proposed plan and to provide feedback using this Google Form by March 3, 2018.
Federal Report Card
Click English Parent Notification Letter Federal Report Card to learn about the Federal Report Card or Spanish Parent Notification Letter Federal Report Card. You can find our federal report card here. The federal report card is also available by request and is posted in the school bulletin board.