What an incredibly exciting day! We have filled all 300 spots and have begun the slow process of calling every accepted family. Just because you didn’t receive a call today doesn’t mean you didn’t get a spot! It’s just an incredibly time consuming process. Meanwhile, we are also preparing to mail letters to families that were waitlisted.
If you receive an acceptance call or e-mail, please plan to stop by during our office hours to begin the enrollment process. We will be at the University Hills Library during the following times:
- Tuesday, March 4 from 4:00pm-6:30pm
- Wednesday, March 5 from 4:00pm-8:30pm
- Thursday, March 6 from 12:00pm-8:30pm
Please plan to bring:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card (if available)
- Immunization records
- Parent ID
- Proof of residency (utility bill or lease)
- $200 deposit if you are not eligible for free pre-K (see document for more details)
We look forward to connecting with you in person soon!